Happy new tax year! I have updated all my tax support publications for changes that affect 2017-18. Details of the various publications available are set out below.
I am offering a 50% discount on the listed prices if you take out a Tax Library subscription.
The tax support packs updated are:
- The Tax Planning Road Map
- Getting ready for Making Tax Digital
- Company profit extraction (including an Excel calculator)
- Business status – sole trader vs incorporated (including an Excel calculator)
Additional client booklets/fact sheets include:
- Spring budget strategy 2017
- 20 Questions 2017-18
- What HMRC won’t tell you about your tax
For the first time I have also added eleven tax and business development calculators that I am making available as a bundled Excel file. The components cover:
- Sole trader vs incorporated choices at varying levels of profitability
- Company profit extraction (salary vs dividends)
- Buy-to-let planning tool
- Buy-to-let finance charge changes (2016-17 to 2020-21)
- Profit improvement “what-if” tool
- Breakeven point calculator
- Calculator business use of home claims
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme planning tool (includes limited cost trader changes)
- Income tax calculator
- CGT calculator
- SDLT and LBTT calculator
Each calculator has an easy to use data input, and separate report section, and you can print copies of results (or copy and paste into emails etc).
I am also offering a compendium of all the client facing booklets/fact sheets for 2017-18. You could use this material to update your 2017-18 tax information on your website or print documents for a pretty comprehensive front-of-office display.
All the documents (apart from the calculators) are in Word format and can be edited and changed to suit your branding. As always, my publications are offered free of any copyright restrictions.
For a short time, I am offering all these publications and tools at 50% of their cumulative face value if you take out a subscription to our Tax Library. The offer price is just £297 plus VAT for 2017-18. A full listing of the material available can be found here together with details of the Tax Library subscription.